|212-941-8670 客服经理 徐先生|
According to BizReport 2010, up to 85% of a store’s customers come from
a 5-mile radius. Now you can reach every address in the area surrounding
your business – with Every Door Direct Mail® service. How does it work? You
pick the neighborhoods you want to reach, and a Postal Service™ Letter Carrier
takes your printed pieces to every home while delivering the day’s mail. It’s
a powerful, cost-effective way to market to the customers that matter most.
Get started today by visiting usps.com/everydoordirectmail
Now you can tell the whole neighborhood what your business has to offer.
With Every Door Direct Mail service from the U.S. Postal Service,® you can reach the market that matters most to
your business: nearby neighborhoods. Postage is as low as 14.5¢ per piece – and you don’t even need to know
names or street addresses. You simply identify the neighborhoods you want to target, and your printed piece is
delivered with the day’s mail to every address.
Every Door Direct Mail adds the power of mail to your marketing mix.
No matter what marketing channels you’re using, mail gives you a one-to-one connection with consumers
that‘s hard to match. They can read your mailing when time permits, keep it for future reference, and share it
with others who might be interested. The Little Book of Bigger Returns (Royal Mail Group Ltd. 2011) found that
mail boosted ROI by 20% when it was part of an integrated campaign. Mail also helped increase the lift of
local ads by 44% and online campaigns by 62%.
What Every Door Direct Mail brings to your marketing efforts.
• Reaches consumers in their homes. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can saturate an entire neighborhood
with your message, and your mailing gets directly into the homes and hands of consumers.
• As much or little space as you need. Every Door Direct Mail offers a flexible range of sizes – making it ideal
for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth product story.
• Helps your messages work harder. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can include coupons, menus, event
calendars, store maps, and more – all of which can help bring customers to your door.
Ways to put Every Door Direct Mail® to work for you.
Here are a few ways you can use Every Door Direct Mail service to help draw more business to your location:
• Invite customers to a grand opening or to a newly renovated or expanded space.
• Include special offers or “neighborhood only” deals – make customers feel valued and appreciated.
• Announce events like clearance sales, kids’ days, anniversary celebrations, and holiday promotions.
• Publicize your participation in community events, such as sidewalk sales and seasonal activities.
• Highlight your hours of operation, especially if you’re extending them for the holidays or a special event.
Two options: Every Door Direct Mail – Retail™ and Every Door Direct Mail.
• Every Door Direct Mail – Retail. Most local businesses choose this service. It’s our simplest, most
cost-effective option. Every Door Direct Mail – Retail lets you send up to 5,000 mailpieces per day and
doesn’t require you to purchase a postage permit. What’s more, you can take your mailings right to the
front counter of the Post Office™ that serves the neighborhoods you want to reach. You can pay for
postage with cash, check, or debit card.
• Every Door Direct Mail. This option is designed for businesses that want to send larger mailings.
You submit your mailing at a Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU).
Learn more about both options at usps.com/everydoordirectmail
How to get started – use a authorized printer.
An authorized printer offer Every Door Direct Mail. They can help you produce, print, and submit your mailing to the
Postal Service.™ You can also access a free online mapping tool that takes you through the process of preparing your
mailing at usps.com/everydoordirectmail. It features a postage estimator and mapping feature that helps you select
neighborhoods near your business.
Use the free online mapping tool to target
the carrier routes where you want your mailing to go.
Every house on that route receives your message.